View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 11:48 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Just checking in guys , kept myself out of trouble all day . My day 1 is always the hardest . I'm reading older posts on this thread before I started drinking again , I was much happier .

You all sound happy & positive , drinking certainly doesn't make us happy does it ? It just brings misery and hurt.

I'll get back to that girl I was. I'm so , so ready to do this.

Are you still doing your walking Crois or too busy with work? How's Leah going Bob. I love reading our interactions and posts from the past 2 years.
There is not one judgemental person in this Julyers group.
I love your sense of family Wolfy , I love your stories about your bird Leshar , I've had a few good laughs.

The advice on here when people need it is brilliant.
I'm glad we have Casey back , I'm glad Pete is in a wonderful place with his whole new life ahead of him.
I know Humbugs struggling also and hope she comes back to visit us soon.

I love Lulus warped sense of humour and funny comments ,
I love Gilmer , ladybug & Leigh. You are amazing women .
I'd love to hear from NCG again & Hunt & anyone I've missed ( sorry )

I love random comments from people who like to put in their 2 cents or who follow us and we may be helping them.
I love the Limerick thread where my dear friends there have contributed to helping each other & putting our thoughts into verse.

I love you Dee because you are just wonderful & you want the very best for each and every one of us. You really truly care . I'm so glad SR is your calling.
Sobriety HAS to be great if you have gone do long and still love it .

Tomorrow I have 3 appointments . This is my new beginning & I'm so proud of you all for being where you are now . You are ALL wonderful.

Lots more reading to do :-)