View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 05:37 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
wehav2day

Marcher, glad mr. Mac her is getting better!

Gilmer, live for the paper? Wow that's not something you hear every day... Lol. I had a class that made me drop my double major at the eleventh hour... Marine phycology. It was botany and marine biology at the same time, I thought I'd love it! It sucked. That's why I now only have the one degree. Are you interested in library science, or straight up research?

Toots, whasssuuupppp?

Trachy, I think you and I are cut from the same cloth, man. Except for the gun bit . The only thing that has ever brought me back from a camping trip is the need to go back to work. Mrs. Wehav thinks it's kind of odd that I like to go solo so much. I just really dig the meditative aspect, and get some kind of weird joy from knowing everything I need is in my car or on my back. I gotta get back into backpacking... Sounds like the house timing couldn't be better for your sister then. Sending her virtual hugs to get through all of this. Do they have any kids?

Well, the house went on the market today! We have our eye on another house, but can't look in earnest until j and I get back from England in three weeks though so we aren't getting attached. We have odd space requirements, since it's me and j and js housemate (yep we formed a commune, lol. We are like a strange little family.) so we need our space and a space that's hers. Your traditional all the bedrooms all together thing isn't going to be so great for us. And m works from home, so by law she needs a home office that isn't her bedroom. The place we checked out has a master bedroom upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs!

So here's to hoping this place is for us and is still open when we get back, or something else that fits like this comes open and we dig it!

This is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.