View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 03:17 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
letitgo

Tooshabby, so do you just take a ferry to his house then? It looks somewhat close to Auckland. It looks like a beautiful island from Google images.

FABL I used Sunday as my drinking funday also. Sometimes Mondays suck especially if we go in with that attitude. However they suck much more with a hangover and a case of the mundays...

KDBnSLC congrats on 15 days and getting 5 miles in. That is very impressive.

Toadie tell Pauli D I say hi if you run into him on the jersey shore.

Angd1978 are you starting school this week?

Glad to hear you are going strong Bob!!

DD you are a very good writer. Sorry about your situation. You should write a book or free lance. I really enjoy your posts and you have very cute dogs

Took the family to the fair. Yikes it was 93 degrees out. Booze flowing everywhere. I really wanted a summer shandy. Like a lemonade beer. Just to enjoy the flavor so part of my brain tells me. Anyway I stuck with water.

I was reading the trial sample of the Allen Carr guide to quit drinking. It is good. Debating on getting a nonviolent communication book or the Allen Carr. I am only 25% through the I want to change my life book. But I have lost interest a bit in it.

To be honest I have no idea what the hell I am doing anymore. Sobriety makes question everything. We have had 2 deaths in the family and I am thinking I hope I don't wake up at 40 and feel like I wasted my life. Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It's time for some soul searching that's not chemically induced.
Have a good evening!