View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 355 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Starting day 101 here. Yesterday was good. Like I said, I'd already done the whole presents/birthday dinner with the family thing on Thursday night. Got a lot of nice birthday phone calls/text conversations from friends around the state of Texas all day yesterday though. Nice to know people remember and are thinking of you.

Work was much better than Friday night's shift. Easy going shift. Good money.

Work this afternoon/evening/night starting at 3:45. About to head to the grocery store to buy something to cook for lunch/early dinner. Thinking I'll get a nice piece of salmon. Some brain food.

site -- you are up very early to avoid the heat. Have a nice day!

Surrender -- It's not a fair without some funnel cake.

D122 -- I work around alcohol and drinkers every single day and you're absolutely right--most people don't drink and the people who do usually only have one, maybe two, drinks total and half the time they'll leave those half-finished. I most definitely never did that. Only time I didn't finish a drink is because I passed out in the middle of drinking it.

Hope everyone has a safe and sober Sunday. My thoughts and prayers today are with those who haven't checked in lately--AllieKat, Ginamarie323, Cissy, Copper, ThursdayNight, AGAGONNHOJ, nmd, Freedom1982, Jimuk, KaleGrrl, Odisnow, and tons of others. Hope you'll let us know how you're doing sometime soon--whether you're on day 1 or day 110, we're here for you.