View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:42 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Enjoy those quiet weekends

Well done on the weight loss duff, I have managed to maintain my lower weight with my fitness routine. We go on holiday in 2 weeks and I would like to shed a few extra pounds before then so cutting out the crap as of this week!

We went to see a comedian last night, the theatre allows you to take drinks into the auditorium. A few rows in front of us a couple sat down with Two drinks each a beer and a short, obviously having invited at the bar as well. At the intermission, the girl was staggering trying to get to the ladies and when she came back we watched her stand in the foyer trying to organise her balance before walking back to her seat. Her boyfriend then proceeded to record the show on his mobile causing the staff to keep flasjphing torches at him. Eventually another member of the audience threatened him with GBH if he didn't put the 'f¥cking thing away' . All I could think was how glad I was that I no longer got into that kind of mess! I drove back so hubby could drink and he had a couple with the meal but nothing after that. Lordy if it was me with free rein to drink I would so have been as hot mess as that girl! ( how was the show? Er, great? Don't remember much but I laughed a lot.... Many memories like that. What a shame. Now I go and enjoy it and I remember it!!)