View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 05:41 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  
Conquest

Hahahahaaaaa loving the food drama stories...
My little cousin once puked on the kitchen floor when he looked at the whole steamed artichokes that I had cooling on the counter. (They're one of my favorite grocery splurges.) He also gags at the sight of guacamole. Poor kid doesn't know what he's missing!
And I'd totally bring fruit salad to the cookout. I'm staring at a pineapple and 3 huge peaches that need to be conquered ASAP.

Peppermint oil also cools you off. Ill put a dab on the back of my neck sometimes, good stuff.
Another thing that gets me through the getting-home-from-work cravings is having a snack and a huge glass of water as soon as I walk in the door. Shuts the AV right up.

Friday night and I'm so so happy to be at home, finishing a movie, listening to the washer go, and chilling with my iPad. I'm about to make a super easy enchilada casserole....You just mix browned beef or turkey, one can of enchilada sauce, corn tortillas (sliced into 1 inch pieces). Put it in a greased dish. Then top with cheese, green onions, and anything else you like. It goes in the oven until the cheese is melted. Salad on the side. Perfect Tex-Mex comfort food. YES