View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 06:42 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

I have totally moved out of my house and into my daughters, i mean, i still have a lot of stuff over there and cleaning to do. AH does not want to help with the cleaning nor does he want to help with the fixing up the house to get it ready for the market. You see, he is special and deserves special entitlements. I keep reminding him that we are no longer a couple and I am sorry but I can not help him anymore. He has already asked for a loan. Poor fellow. You see, his girlfriend has no job and no money.
He wanted me to stay in the house and not sell, just take over the huge mortgage payment while he takes over the rental house with a small mortgage payment. But my response to that, "I do not want to live in this house, i want nothing to do with this house, you started a hot new relationship here and no telling where you did the unspeakable and left you know what all over and with that half naked picture your girlfriend sent me- gives me a visual that makes me sick."
I hate that house, i really do. Never really liked it.

I am going to dakota's this week end, my rich sister's 60th birthday, surprise party, leaving friday and coming back on tuesday. Four days without Moe, oh no.

Still suffering with insomnia, it's 6:30 am and I need a nap, didn't sleep last night. Get some aloe vera for the burn, Saoutchik, will help with your lover's hand. Jojo, cool your new bosses are so accommodating and I'm thinking about taking a mechanic night class, i want to buy a classic pickup??? Glad to hear you like the writing class, you do have a gift.

10 years OMW, I thought 1 was bad.