View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:37 PM
  # 360 (permalink)  
nyala

Hello again, it has just gone midnight, so it is day 68.

Amp. Key, - weird that music seems to have taken a back seat for you guys. It wil be interesting to see what form it takes when it re-emerges - ( which it surely will because we are all musos until we die, and probably after too, hey ? )

I suppose as a 'resting' performer, it wasn't so much part of my daily life, so now it is finding its place again.

One thing I am certain of though, is that we will all find more balance and peace as we move along this journey and whatever emerges will be real and true. I love reading the posts and comments from folks from 'the future' as I call it. You emanate real wisdom and grace and inspire me to continue.

Reflecting on my drinking years ( the last decade at least ) I seem to have lived life in a state of permanent skid. I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can do with all this extra time I'm going to have, now I'm getting back in control.

For now most of my energy and time is used up ensuring I stay sober and throwing myself into re-vitalising my business, but the time will come when I can start to concentrate more on creative stuff that has either been neglected or rushed.

Its The Wednesday night/Thursday morning where I work late and then loathe the fact I have to be up at 5 to hit a network breakfast meeting.

I can either go to bed and leave a few things undone - or plough on till 3am and get two hours sleep.

Whatever, I keep reminding myself that <3 months ago I would have been fast asleep on the sofa with a wine glass resting on my chest.

I'll take the two hours sleep once a week over that choice every time !

Thanks again for listening. I'm going to be less verbose and self-absorbed as time goes on, I promise.

Go well

Fradley