View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:17 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  
OnMyWay7

Thanks for checking in Jojo - sounds like you're going well and the trip to the lake sounds awsome. I love lakes but don't tend to go often as the beach is closer and usually where the kids want to go.

Yeah - I'd like to just ignore everything but it just got too blown up and now we have to deal with it. I'll probably know by Christmas time what I'm going to do as our couples therapist believes you can fall back in love after 10 years of not being intimate I don't know if I actually believe her or not but ... for now I'm slowly pulling us apart. Next week we divide finances and agree upon that - we'll see how we deal with that - a true test of a relationship.

Anyway - I'm shocked I haven't had anything to drink going through all this but knowing that with one drink I could potentially put losing custody of my kids in jeopardy puts it in very clear perspective. No drinking for me...

Hi Saoutchick - chemical burns stink. One time in college (when we used to pipet by mouth) I got chemical burns on my lips - really hurt and I couldn't eat for the few days 0- they really stink.

Take care all