View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 06:44 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
angd1978

Congrats BBF! 40 days is great!
Way to go Kittycat and Ladybug!

Tokidoki, we will have to lean on each other. I love the brand new teacher that I am mentoring. She is so sweet and completely lost. I feel like God has brought us together and as though it is my mission to help her to NOT have the year that I had last year with a VERY negative team. One person has as reason of why everything we say won't work. I just want to shout out,"Lady, you have no idea what I am going through right now!" If me and so many of my sober friends on SR can find a way to battle our demons while maintaining our lives, then why won't this simple idea work? lol Of course I keep all of that to myself, smile, be polite, then go home and post on here about how unwilling she is to embrace change. Sorry if I bother you for the next couple weeks, but it is so much better than me picking up a drink because others drive me crazy! lol She doesn't like the idea that she has taught for 27 years and is not this girl's mentor. I guess I did a great job last year as a full-blown functioning alcoholic, so the possibilities are seemingly endless being sober.

Have a fabulous day all! I am getting ready for another long day.