View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:16 PM
  # 278 (permalink)  
Jojo1965

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
The bad news - I have to go into work for a couple of hours tomorrow as our bankers are paying a visit (I have no idea what my contribution would be lol!)

The good news is that I am getting Monday off so no complaints.

I burnt my hand a bit with some chemicals this afternoon - nothing serious but it has slowed me down a bit

Is this your relationship counselling OMW that you are referring to? I guess some honesty is a good idea (not all at once though)

I hope Jojo and Sisterbobby are alright - Jojo said she was really busy and Sis has the move to deal with
Ouchies!! What kind of chemicals did you come in contact with? I hope it feels better.

OMW I have to hand it to you to be doing the therapy. I guess I'm just at the point in my relationship that it's like meeehhhh it will crash and burn or not. But in the meantime I have to find out what I want to be when I grow up. I'm running and avoiding and I know it but I feel like first things first, stay sober and get a grip. Before I thought if I got sober my troubles woud all vanish. Haha! What an assinine thought.

Hubby is out of town right now but the day he left my Mother arrived. She leaves tomorrow so I'm hoping for a few days alone. One morning last week I woke up at 4:00 am, and I literally was planning my Great Escape. Kind of was shocking to me, but I was. I was planning were I would go etc. Money always stops me in my tracks because I don't know how I would support myself. I know where there is a will there is a way but it's frightening.

Jojo