View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 479 (permalink)  
LBrain

wow, good stuff gang, live to poop, poop to live, for sure!
Last year I tried to convince my wife that the grapes she eats almost daily are going to kill her. The pesticides ... yes, I've eaten my share of poisonous death in the form of store bought meats this past year. Hopefully I can cleanse my body of it all soon. Which reminds me, it is time to get ready to plant fall greens and stuff. My breakfast today was 1C of oats cooked with water, 2 tbsp of raw unfiltered honey and 2 peaches.
I'm visiting my sister end of week. She was told she has type II diabetes now. But if she can change her diet and turn things around she won't need to take pills. My wife told me when I go down there to make sure I set an example for her on how to eat. Her life of bar stool, crap food forever and zero exercise finally caught up to her. High blood pressure too. For her high cholesterol 10 years ago the doctor told her to switch to coors lite. That was her only health food.

Thanks for the the video link zero.. That gilchrist mando is a couple years of house payments for me. I think it's a gilchrist???