View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:51 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hope everyone else is doing well. Keep on track Casey , you have come to far to go back xx
Thanks for thinking of me, SnoozyQ. I am doing very well. Finishing up day 95. Just got off work, drinking a delicious cold soda water with a splash of cranberry juice. It's my new favorite drink.

Currently I'm messing around here on SR for a bit and then going to watch an episode of Friday Night Lights before going to bed. I work again tomorrow night but am looking forward to being off work on Wednesday so I can go to my AA home group and finally get my three month chip. Never had one of those before! I think they're a pretty blue color.

Hope you had a good walk with the hounds and that your gym appointment also goes well. Check in whenever you can. We're here for you!

Leshar--you are doing an admirable job of handling the situation with Rod. Sorry he turned out to be a dud, but I'm so glad you're sounding so good since leaving the hospital.

Hope everyone else is having a happy and sober Monday/Tuesday! Talk to you soon. Thank you for keeping me sober one more day.