View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 11:14 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
1dayaddatime

Originally Posted by DitzyDandelion View Post
I have come to the conclusion that apart from death there is no true rock bottom. When you hit a rock bottom moment the best is to ensure that is the last. As a single sip can lead you down the path to an even worse rock bottom. There are eternal ways of screwing up and the best way to get a guided tour is to think 'sure a little drink won't hurt.'

I for one am tired of discovering the new ways I can screw myself over. Each time you think 'wow that is the worst I will ever do.' You wonder how you will really come back from that. Yet for some reason you hop in for one more ride just to see what new and heart breaking dark country lane the 'this time will be different' train will drop you off in.

No more. Even though I already think I have nothing much left to loose I know it would find something to destroy.

So, until death does it end, the truth about rock bottom is there is ALWAYS the potential for a worse rock bottom. It will come along fast enough if you let pesky AV have it's wicked way.
Soooooo true.......can someone please fill a newbie in on what "AV" means?