View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 02:22 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
OMD

Originally Posted by Cauliflower View Post
Morning, I wanted to post last night but just could not get a signal. I am so sorry you drank Kim, please stay close to SR and your plan. Don't give yourself permission to drink again, you will feel so much better if this is just small bump. We are here for you!

OMD, I counted April, May, June, July, August! 5 months, lol. I really got excited thinking we were almost 1/2 a year sober! But, we will get there.

AMP, I sometimes wake up feeling tired and slightly hungover, thinking wow, this sucks and I didn't even drink. But, it's just my body reacting to crappy food and poor sleep. It just goes to show how much drinking covered up all of our unhealthy choices.

Yesterday, we hosted a bbq at a colleagues and we came home with a cooler of ice cold beer. I thought for about 2 seconds to crack one open, but the thought went away pretty quickly. I saw myself getting drunk, depressed and angry with myself, and then the hangover. I am glad I am not hungover today!

Today is a typical lazy Sunday. Walking and relaxing are on the agenda today.
None for me today as well.
Ha! That's exactly what I did!

Glad you didn't have one of those beers. Before you know it we will be at half a year, and smiling too!

None for me today.
Best wishes
OMD