View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 08:40 PM
  # 420 (permalink)  
letitgo

About have way through the love story and I second your thoughts on how she very detailed in glorifying her alcohol usuage. She bring up others thoughts and statements but they are not as compelling as her act of drinking and fantasizing.

Well I was all alone today. I was afraid I would go to the store. I had thoughts but I let them pass. Sorry for those who had a tough day. Tomorrow is a new day. I read your post ealier and it stopped from.engaging the thought of going even further.

Been reading on sr. Thinking of putting together a plan for urges. They are getting weaker but I forget about ways to get through them or anxiety attacks. First and foremost sobriety is 24 hours at a time. Second if I have a craving I check halt symptoms first. I also wait at least 1 hour to cool down and think if it's really crossing into the drinking world threshold. I accept tne fact i have an urge. I am glad i am quiting smoking at the same time because i am mainly missing smoking but only habit. Not missing the coughing or the smell. The nicotine is long gone.I also use redirection like a small child. Find something to do, eat or drink to get my mind off the urge.

I hope you mouth heals tod.
Have a better day BBB. Great job leave the bar and I like the acronym you have.
Welcome back again Jillian. Long time no post.

Have a nice evening...