View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 04:09 PM
  # 406 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone!

Welcome back, chickchick! It’s great to see you,!
This is a caring and safe place and I’m glad you’re all here joining us today!

Congratulations today to an impressive group of milestoners: KaleGrrl celebrating 1 Major Month of sobriety, may it be the first of many; Findingtheway celebrating 7 Sensational Months; Justincredible celebrating 8 Wonderful Months; Dee74 celebrating 100 Amazing Months and grtgrandpa on celebrating a super impressive 352 months!! Many thanks to you all for being here and inspiring me!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from 9:31a August 5 to now, August 6, CST:

1newcreation
airwick
altoids
Alynn
AngD1978
Angie247
ardy
BarbieKen
bigshoe
biminiblue
bringingbackb
buddink
caseyW
chickchick
chloerose63
coldfusion
daybyday71915
efra7
elizabeth333
faithfulandfree
findingtheway
forgivemeall
formerbeerlover
gilmer
Goat
goose333
grateful11
growpath
heartsafire
hevyn
hypernova
jeni26
JoanneB
jsm273
kaneda8888
kris47
least
marcher13
mark1014
martina12
meshelly
mystified
Nogoingback
Peacehappyness
purpleknight
ringthedoorbell
site1Q84
soberjoy1
soberleigh
soberwolf
solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
surrender2win
tgirl
thecrow
toots1
Trees39
Venuscat
yukonm
zeppodog

we continue to think of you grtgrandpa

Today is my first day posting the 24 Hour thread list and I am honored to have the opportunity to keep track of it. I wanted to keep with Courage’s theme of fun facts and hope she has a wonderful time at the wedding. We’ll be thinking of you!
One of the things I was thinking about today, was the changing of the guards. In the changing of the guards in England, one regiment takes over from another. The Queen’s Guard consists of the St James’s Palace and Buckingham Palace detachments. The New Guard, who during the course of the ceremony become The Queen’s Guard, march to Buckingham Palace from Wellington Barracks

I hope to see you all again tomorrow for the next 24!