View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 05:46 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
whiteturtle

Hi back, Sadie!

I am still feeling really awful about last night. So much shame... I am terrible at letting go of my mistakes or forgiving myself-really, really terrible at it. I have no idea how I will go on with my life with this hanging there.

The bruised skin on my foot has swelled. It hurts pretty badly still. I have had ice on it, and took some ibuprofen for the swelling. I am afraid it will be even worse when I wake up tomorrow. I don't think it needs medical attention; since it doesn't seem broken, I'm not sure what more a doctor could do for it. I hope it heals and isn't problematic forever.

I didn't eat very much today. I mostly drank Coke and nibbled on a soft taco and half of a left over cheeseburger. I have mostly been avoiding walking around the apartment because of the foot. It's almost 9pm here, so I am going to go to bed shortly. I am worried about going to work tomorrow; with my foot, I am afraid driving will be painful. I also hate the feeling of being at work when I hate myself so much. Socializing with my boss and coworkers will be rough since I did something so awful Saturday and will just have that playing through my head. I just realized I will need to come up with a story to explain my foot. Sigh.

I apologize for all the self-pity. I am a very anxious person, so the foot issue especially has me worrying, and the shame of last night is just hovering all around me.

I hope everyone had a good day today. Another sober day tomorrow, right?