View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 09:19 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

I am better, courage, thank you! Not 100% yet but I am back to work, eating normal food, back at Zumba and my regular routine.

The studio where I work, I asked the owner for nutrition help, I said, look. I eat healthy (vegetarian, no carbs other than nuts and veggies) but I'm still heavy. Please help me.I met with her and a doctor and they put me on this plan 8 weeks ago and I have been so discouraged because the scale would not move. They had me take a pic the other day.:.. It looks like I'm down a ton of weight! Like, my face is different, my stomach is different....

She put the pics on her Facebook page and said something like, she did this in 8 weeks, ask us how you can too! And people are commenting with "I want to do that!" Or "I wish I could do that!" It is totally surreal

Courage, who wants to be normal? I get that feeling too, and it's usually when I'm beating myself up for not living up to what I think people should be or how people washouts act and I'm down on myself. But I'm an odd ball and I'm ok with it now. Lol

Hi Dee! RAL, Alice, gonzo, fallow, marria hope you all are well