View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 05:40 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  
Arbor

Hey everyone. Doing alright. Had a few hours to myself last night. A rare treat. So I ventured out and jammed with the boys. Was up till midnight way later than usual so I'm bit groggy as my three year old was up by seven this morn.

Mark. Your lucky you hardy ever have to deal with alcohol and social situations. I can't even begin to tell you what I've put up with since October. It can be done mind you. Turing away the chance every time. But it does wear on you and flat out annoy the crap out of you sometimes. I started to become this emotionless shell of a person with a chip on his shoulder. I don't ever want to become my Aunt who stopped drinking years ago and now we hardly ever see her anymore. She's on all these meds and im not sure what's worse. Her drinking or her pharmaceutical dependency.

Got some friends coming by later this afternoon to see the baby and hang. One old friend has a new girl he's been courting for a while now. We haven't met her yet so it should be interesting.

Hot as blazes over here! Got the AC cranking. Time for more coffee. Have a great day everyone!