View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 04:08 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Mark1014

Good morning gang,

I researched those fires a bit....scary stuff. Glad that horse cooperated and I hope the rest of the menagerie is ok..

As a side note, I got to my brother's place yesterday around one and he was drinking a beer. Nothing unusual there, and that may or may not have been the first of the day. In the two and a half hours I was there he drank about five more and still it was only about 3:30 so the whole evening was still ahead. I wouldn't have noticed this in the past, but that's a similar rate of consumption to my past ways and I know the 'party' wasn't over when I left..

One of the reasons that yesterday wasn't so enjoyable is that I do worry about him now and see how others may have felt about me. It's not fun to watch. That's something he'll have to figure out for himself, but I hope to find a way to keep hanging out with my kid brother without the specter of alcohol.

I know and don't miss how he's feeling this morning and the sweaty fitful night's sleep he had.

This is gonna be a good day. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, but it's nice to feel good with no regret of yesterday. Wishing all of you the best day.