View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 11:39 PM
  # 472 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

((((Marcher))))) firstly congratulations on the new car and kudos for making yourself drive at dusk yesterday however hard it was. It would have been so easy to have made an excuse not to and it would have been so much harder the next time. As for the SR thing, I have done the same and my post has either been overlooked or the response has been , 'never mind, look on the bright side' or such like, completely wrong for how I was feeling. It shows we aren't always on the right wavelength for someone. Sometimes I've seen a post where someone has said something which is overlooked by later posters but was obviously important to the postee. I will usually comment and often pm, but being guilty of speed reading when I am rushed, I never know how many of the type of post I have overlooked. Sometimes a comment from a person will make me go back and re-read and realise I missed a whole chunk of a post!
Facing ones own and ones loved ones mortality as you have just this week, make the trivia of others completely irritating, you want to shake them and remind them of how lucky they are. You will get your equilibrium back soon I hope.

Hugs everyone x