View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 07:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

Praying-I am there most days-I realize he's missing out on his kids lives-every small moment-gone. Again, I'm glad I'm not him. I wouldn't trade a minute with my kids for anything. I know what you mean with running. I've scaled way back in the last few months and have really enjoyed running again when I do run. I'm taking it easier on myself. I think I ran so much while we were together just to cope!

Refiner-spot on, again. It is truly a blessing. Nope-not one person has called, emailed anything to check on the girls. Not once. I have no idea what secrets are in that family, my ex alluded to many over the years, and I don't want to know-it's not my place-but whatever they are, I'm blessed to the nth degree to not have to deal with them anymore. They're all sick and happy in the secrets and dysfunction. So be it. His mother broke court orders during supervised visitation bc she let's her "boy" do whatever he wants, with no regard to her granddaughters, and cannot tell the truth either. Again, her choice. But she will never be the supervisor around our girls ever again bc as I thought all along, she cannot be trystsd. None of them can be trusted! Hell no for my kids!!! I have provided them with a safe and loving home:sonething none of us had while he was here. I'm forever proud of that.
Geez, thanks guys. Y'all have helped quell my anger and remember the blessings I do have-which are truly priceless!