View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 06:51 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Arbor I agree on four months, my girl shaped up real well around that time. But as I recall, it was preceded by a brief but frightful sleep regression. By around eight months she slept solid through the night and has consistently been a great sleeper (barring unusual circumstances like sickness and stuff). I'm glad yours is treating you guys kindly.

Welcome back to the vacationers. Sounds like you all had a good time.

A big fire broke out yesterday about ten miles from my mom's house, and it's moving pretty fast, so we are on standby in case we need to go get her out. Fires happen a lot up there, but this one hit a particularly dry and inaccessible area in the mountains, so it's hard to contain it. It's up to about four square miles, but that news is a few hours old. They have about 350 firefighters out there right now, so hopefully they can make some progress on it today.

This is one of the reasons I'll never live out in the country again. Not much they can do to save your house when it's tucked so deep in the craggy wilderness they can't even land a helicopter out there. My mother is crazy.

Anyway, nothing we can do but wait and see.

Have a good one everybody.