View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  
Odisnow

Wow!! I finally logged on to the computer, this site is completely different from the app, it took me a second to figure it out lol

Casey - I don't think that I could be reading multiple books at the same time, I would have them all mixed up so good for you! I love to read as well but have been slacking lately. Maybe after I finish up with school I will try to get back into it.

Gina - I definitely know what you mean about the 5lbs being huge on a small frame, I think that's exactly how much I've gained in the past week. Starting today, no more junk! I was so excited about losing the alcohol weight and I go and mess it all up adding junk to my diet, now I weigh more than I did when I was drinking. I have been working out just about everyday and totally agree, such a stress reliever and mood booster.

nmd - Congrats on day 5 That is awesome!

Time to get some stuff done. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys this amazing weather if it is nice where you are. It won't be long before it is cold and the ground is covered in that nasty white stuff again might as well enjoy it while we can