View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post

Yes, I know why you asked Ladybug, I think we both slipped around the same time last year too just before or around when you got pregnant, so I can see how this dance with alcohol right now must be frustrating the hell out of you.

Yep, you nailed it on the head, Croissant, thanks. I am frustrated beyond belief. You would think I'd have more reason now than ever to stay sober, for my 2 little girls, yet this has been so hard this time around. It's not that I want to drink everyday or that I get wasted when I do .... I just can't seem to beat that AV down when it comes around once or twice a week. And I know if I keep up this pattern it won't just be once or twice a week and I will start drinking more and more. My biggest fear is that something bad will happen to one of my girls while I am under the influence. So far I have been very lucky, but I don't want to take that chance anymore. Not to mention I like "me" so much more when I am 100% sober. I need to save this post and read it next time my AV rolls around.

Day 4 starting now. Thanks for being here