View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 05:26 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Wolfyyyyyy

You could NEVER offend ANYONE :-)

Your love & support to me in our group has meant the world to me. I don't know why you would possibly think that!

Just keep being your lovely self , I would hate for you to feel that you had to think twice before you posted anything here.
We love you dearly & we are all friends.

You are such an integral part of this group . Each and every one of us Julyers has something unique to bring . Keep it comin lovely

Holly and I are off to get our eyes tested. I need new reading glasses , can't see Jack ! I feel like an old bat ....lol too much late night I-padding .
It will be 3 weeks for me tomorrow...I always end up losing count after a month .

I had a huge cleaning binge last night , it was nice to do it sober & remember where I put everything this morning ....Oh the days !!! I remember trying to find things for months after a drunken cleaning binge .

I'm going to put my new quilt & quilt cover on this morning , it's gorgeous , I just have to try to keep the hounds off of it.

I've got to try to get back on track with my eating as well . Since I relapsed , my good food eating regime went out the window and some kilos have found my arse again!

Not happy about that , my jeans were way too tight yesterday. So back to eating sensibly for me . For a little while at least.

In the middle of winter it's so hard not to find comfort in food. Hot drinks and choccy ...I better STOP now cos I'm getting peckish!

I absolutely HATE salad , it's really hard . I'm NOT a rabbit , I love my meat and veggies. I'll try to behave today :p

Some food ideas would be good if anyone cares to share . I'm going to try the 5:2 and see if it works for me .

I'd also love to see some pics Bob :-) or anyone else :-)

We may live miles apart , but on here it feels like you are all just around the corner.
I love all you guys and congrats to ALL of you on your milestones and for being here still as a Julyer. You're a great bunch of friends