View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  
KaleGrrl

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
Actually, I've decided that if the time comes when I feel that I want to be 100% sober, I won't hang around on SR anymore. I don't find that it helps to always be talking about and thinking about alcohol when not drinking. For me, it's best to move on and just not obsess over something that's no longer in my life.

But to each his or her own. I'm just saying that cause you said it might be better if I didn't post here while moderating. I really don't think I talk about it much though. I try not to for the very reasons you spoke of. I only told the man in question because in the chat room, he asked me a direct question. I won't lie.

I think I saw that app on a smartphone that I had in the past. It's really cool. This keyboard that I have looks like a normal keyboard but the keys light up and it has 3 levels to train you. Level 3 (I think) just lets you play without help. I never got that far. LOL!
Yes, but...he resurrected the thread you started earlier in 2015, where your last post states that you know can never moderate. Why did he resurrect that thread?

If you want to just continue friendships here, that's one thing. But if you see this as a support group, it's for those who are abstinent or want to be.

Or maybe unsure.

Just sayin' that it's confusing. What you just wrote here is confusing. Why are you here? Are you unsure about moderating? Are you trying to see if it's really a viable option for you?