View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:25 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Cissy

Originally Posted by KaleGrrl View Post
Thursday, I like your creative abilities! I have everything needed to try Zentangle (including a book) and will give it a go. It seems like I don't have to have exquisite artistic ability to do this lol.
Am also working on re-learning some songs on the piano, and trying a new one or two (mostly classical). I love that you can just download sheet music pretty inexpensively online, but I still have some really old ones I've saved from my mom, who was an excellent pianist.
I think doing anything creative can be so therapeutic.
That's so weird that you said that about playing the piano cause I have always had a desire to learn to play something and just never put in the effort and time to actually make it happen. Just the other day, I took the keyboard out of the corner and cleaned it up and got it all nice and shiny and found the instruction book to familiarize myself with its features again. I am going to teach myself to play.

I have an acoustic guitar too and have all the things I need to learn to play it but these 53 year old hands find it pretty difficult. But if I could choose either or, I'd much prefer to learn the guitar. No reason I have to choose, though! I can learn them both.

Now all I have to do is follow through. That is my challenge in life. In everything, it seems.