View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:19 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Cissy

Hi everyone. Huge congrats and (((Hugs))) to all of you for doing so well. And welcome back to the ones who have skinned their knees and are back in here, fighting the good fight. I am having another sober day myself.

I have a situation that has arisen and I'd like to approach it by talking about it here with you. I think I may have given someone on SR the wrong impression by being supportive. I think he took my words of encouragement and one of my many " (((Hugs))) " the wrong way. Now he's pm'ing me a lot. He has done a forum search and read everything I've written and he thinks that most of my posts are on his thread and his last pm is asking me why that is.

I won't respond to the pm's anymore and I certainly don't think I should post on his thread anymore. I don't want to hurt him cause I think he's a very clever and amazing person and if he can find the strength to get out of his own way, he could soar in life. But I can't add fuel to that fire now, can I.

I suspect that he will find this post and read it and be hurt, but I don't want him to feel pain, I want him to feel cared about and to know that I (as well as all of us) are here to lift him up and give him encouragement. I'm far from his only cheerleader. I don't know what I said or did but I overstepped somehow. At least in his own mind.

So, that's all I have to say about that (channeling Forrest Gump.) I hope you all have an amazing day. Hot as hades here too. Hoping a storm will finally come our way and drench us to break this cycle of humidity. The grass is turning brown. Strange to go this long without even a little sprinkle. Not long at all, considering the southwest but long by our standards.

((((((((((Hugs!!!))))))))))