View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 07:40 AM
  # 427 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Elton John was recording at Caribou Studios - West of Boulder CO - back when he knocked out the Autobiographical 'Captain Fantastic...'. See below some Pix of that spread; an old working Ranch. The WalMart_ian Family just bought Caribou Ranch for tens-of-Millions, and claim they'll leave it 'as is' for use as a Family Retreat. The Left-leaning Boulder County Commissioners will see to that; having rejected a bid for a full-size Walmart anywhere within City Limits.

The downside of me being able to do about everything House-related - including build one - is that I wind up doing about - well - everything. So, I'm cutting back on that Guano, and we'll be hiring local Talent on the cheap to take on things like a Fenced area for Da Pooch, and a nice, Solar Greenhouse next year. Trailer Time's a wastin'...

I designed and Tatt'ed on my Celtic-style Wedding Ring. This Marital go-round is the only one for me. Grabbed that Ring on the Horsey Carousel once already. As a Female Boss in the Satellite Dish Biz told me ~3 Decades ago: 'Stick a Fork in my Azz. I'm done'.-) The Designated Drunk in this Household has cut way back; given the Retirement of her Drinking Buddy, here. She's into 'uppy' Pot instead, since it genuinely helps with her occasional dual Knee Replacements pain. Pot's not my DOC, and her Sativa is the opposite of 'Cheech & Chong' downer Pot. So, how you say, I am not a schitte giving...

After a pending Soiree down at the Dog Park to beat the projected heat, the tasks of today are to put up some FancyAzz Drapes/Rods a talented Neighbor made for us on spec, and change out some Water Filters. The Well Water is a lil Particulate-laden, so this clear Plastic Filter Housing lets me see just how funk it is. It be kinda funk right now. And, speaking of Funk...

'Well my Mind [and Water Filter] is going through them changes'...

- 'Them Changes' ~ Buddy Miles -

- Elton John - Caribou Studio Pix -