View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 01:28 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Thank you Dandylion and Hawkeye.

Im not angry Dandylion and I appreciate your support and advice. I suppose I believe people have the ability to change if given the choice and I hope that she can but if Im honest I dont think she can yet until she has learned to live on her own. We have had this conversation about her attitude and lack of responsibility around the house for a long time and nothing has changed.

I would be happier if she was going to live on her own rather than with her dad but that was her choice before she went on holiday. She has no concept of financial responsibility, never pays her bills, has run up credit card debts, then tries to blame me for it as I enjoy shopping!! She prefers to buy clothes and go out, and while I think young people should be young and enjoy life there are certain responsibilities!! She wants to go back to college again this year, reduce her working hours and while I would support her she has attended college for 3 different courses and never completed one of them!

Ex a told ds last night "I dont know why she wants to move in here, she wont be able to bring all her stuff etc" I think he will try to talk her out of it he wont want her around and accept responsibility for her living with him, he wants to live in his own wee world and see the kids when he choses.