View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 12:46 PM
  # 402 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Sao ~

Nice Deco Light Fixtures! We have a few such items, and love 'em.

After you mentioned it a few days ago, I looked up for grins where your Daughter is working in the Big Apple. I did a drive-by via 'Street View' on Google Earth. Swanky lookin' Exterior on that Joint. Coincidentally, the Light Fixtures are fairly similar in style to the ones you posted up-Thread.

Low 90s F here. Gusty Winds kickin' up, unlike my AV!-)

Da Wife is down in Small Town USA doin' Pilates; Lunch; Errands; and printing out some stuff at the Library from her Laptop. The Mesa Media Complex here is a ways from being set-up.

I'm gonna head out to chill in A/C in the new Trailer, and muck around to learn some other Trailer System. It's a ~180 s.f. 'Tiny House', really, so everything needs to have a place w/o exceeding the ~2,000 lb. capacity to load it with endless schitte. Easy to do, actually, when adding Bikes and Firewood and 50 Gallons of Water @ 8.3 lbs/Gallon. Fortunately, my Plaid Mankini is lightweight, breathable Fabric.

For the first 'Shake Down' Trip, I'm thinkin' we'll default back to this >20 Mile long Rez, and gorgeous area, a few hours away. Once we get down all the niggling details, we can subsequently head out to Boondock in more remote areas.

All part of the fun...-)