View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 09:30 AM
  # 427 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

(((IP))) Sorry about the stress, glad your looking at jobs working documentaries i love them, landscaping sounds cool, if your friend is leaving too that says it all, good on you for seeing the Dr

Drake - me & mrs sw have just started out herb wise so i might ask for hints & tips when the time comes if thats alright

FBL you rock thats a really nice thing to do for your mum

Itchy - i love all your posts i dont think ive read a post from you yet i dont agree with, Enjoy your time with your youngest son & i hope your macerator pump arrives early & helps sort the black water out - I forgot to add since ive been washing my hair unprotected recently & its caused no harm i decided to take the plunge yesterday (putting my head fully underwater for the first time since aug-sep last year) ....Itchy it felt so good i wasnt under long just in case but wow it did feel good & i checked the ear this morning & all was ok i was well chuffed with that

Enjoy your day off Toots stuffed marrow sounds lovely

Mags i dont have a greenhouse but might ask for tips for tomatoes when the time comes

Hello Headlump, Andy, Rusty, D & Pumpkin

I have just got back from therapy and ugh it was tough answering very personal questions and my next apt will be by telephone the therapists asked me to think hard about goals for when she phones next we went over the time limit & i answered everything with brutal honesty & i really hope this helps

Feel a bit strange right now going to get posting help take my mind off things