View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 10:36 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
BringingBackB
Rehydrating to Oblivion.

Originally Posted by Olivia2011 View Post
Happy Sunday! Just a quick check in. Some good intense posts here again.

Finished my crime novel. It was really good! Guess I missed reading these kind of books cause I sure posted a lot about them! Will check out Ian Rankin! Would love to read that Aerosmith bio. I read somewhere (saw an interview with Tyler also) that it took like eight stints in rehab for him to quit. Tyler wrote the Foreword on the book Sober Recovery. That's written by one of the docs from the Betty Ford center. Good book. Based on AA from what I remember. Some good info about the damaging effects of alcohol. Thanks Bob for the recap (kinda) of Carr's book. A lot of it is oh so true.

Heading out this Sunday am. Take care everyone.

Olivia

BBB - did u get your blood numbers Friday ? Maybe I missed it. Or if u don't want to share that's ok too.
Hi Olivia. Glad you enjoyed you novel. Definitely check out Ian Rankin. I an currently tearing through the Axeman's Jazz by Ray Celestin. It's set in 1920s New Orleans if you're into all that jazz (huh).

No blood results yet. They took them on Thursday and sent them to the lab. I've got another docs appointment on Friday to review my sicknote so I should get them then, fingers crossed I've not damaged anything too badly.

Enjoy your trip out!
B