View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:40 PM
  # 399 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs.

Drake, sorry to hear about your friend.x

You can't beat walking in the rain, instant. Bushwalking sounds adventurous. Is it like us hiking, but you have wilder creatures you may meet , 'I watched crocodile Dundee' lol.

I like stuffed red peppers, have you tried those drake and Wolfie , it's a while since I've had them but I don't think they shrink like mushrooms do, tho stuffed mushrooms are gorgeous, except for the cheese, which I can't have!

Itchy, you'll soon burn 20 pounds off, just soak up the Rays , it'll be like having a sauna or being barbecued!

Well, it's Sunday morning 5.21am and I'm sat up in bed in an hotel room looking out onto beautiful gardens and wonderful countryside beyond.
Had the wedding do last night and it was nice to meet my cousins I hadn't seen, they told me, since we were 6 and I lived in Yorkshire, 50 years ago!! They were mostly all strangers to me. Except my sister. She was 12 when we left Yorkshire and wanted to go back so she returned in her 20 s and loves living there, or here, as where I am now.

The bride , my cousins daughter, looked beautiful but music too loud so couldn't catch up with family, No worries. There's always Facebook!

If I can take a picture of these gardens and post it, I will. Still not sure on that! The village, 1/2 mile away, is very picturesque , old stone houses, small shops and a pub and cemetery, of course. I got some local honey , as you do. If you want to look at the gardens, Google ' Wortley Hall, Wortley, near Sheffield' . Got me thinking about our local pub, again. This hall was bought by Arthur Scargill and sold to the people's unions. Amazing what you can do as a community.

Finally, a while ago, I bought a security, wifi camera, what sends you still pics or video by email when there is movement on your property. I asked hubby to set it up and when I checked my emails, ghosts must have set it off as I got about 20 pics with nothing on them, then I received what I was hoping for, my little cat all curled up asleep inside. Simple things in life make us happy.

I read this and thought of all us.

The Wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept.

Have a lovely Sunday .