View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:32 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
amandaw

FABL- I know dieting and exercise well. Off/on/pregnant/drinking. Food is always something I struggle with. Before alcohol I was obsessed with exercise and fitness. I've always had one vice or another, whether it be seen as a good or bad one. After my first child, I lost the weight fairly easily and started exercising again. Now my youngest is almost 3 and I'm nowhere near where I should be. I just can't imagine starting an exercise regimen now. I know it's possible. I have a treadmill. I just hate using it. I prefer to exercise outdoors but it's like 100 degrees out there. I know....excuses. So for now diet and no drinking. I'll add in exercise when I'm done with IOP. I start IOP only a week or so before school starts again, and then I'm back at work. Then the weather will cool down and I'll be better able to run outdoors.

I have this plan. It's just a matter of sticking to it and most of all-not drinking. Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday, and while I may not have a slice of cake, I do plan on a bite. I will not however, have a sip of anything. That's my non negotiable. It has to be. Even though right now a big part of me wants a drink, a bigger part
doesn't. I just wish the cravings would stop.

Sweet dreams all!
Oh and my Dodgers were pathetic today. So glad I didn't watch. I just saw the update on Facebook.