View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  
nyala

Hello everyone,

Glee, Casey - Thank you - I had sort of mentally skipped over the concept of 'accountability' in my time here. I'm obviously accountable to myself, but signing up to a specific action in the presence of witnesses I can see is going to be a useful additional thing to practice ( and practise )

Amp and Angie - Sending beams of support your way from Africa.

I just spent 30 minutes or so composing a sort of free-form hand-wringing ' work/life finances/family between- a- rock- and- a- hard- place - what- should- I- do- for- the- best ?' type post over in my home town of Class of June 15.

By the time I had finished, I realised the clock had ticked past midnight so it is officially day 50. How about that ?

Accountability time.

So work/life can tilt 100% towards life for once. Decision made !

We are going out as a family to a beautiful place tomorrow ( today ). It will be good to mark the day

Only slight problem is it is a wine farm. Mrs F can have a glass if she wishes, in fact I will encourage here as she loves the wine there and rarely drinks at all.

I will drive and entertain the kiddies and obviously won't drink. But - you never know who you may bump into or what additional pressures may arise - so I want to state my intentions here, just to be sure.

Go well everyone

Fradley