View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:19 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
LBrain

Congrats on the 'new' wardrobe Brynn.

I showed mrs the frame and bag thing - nope, she wants something that goes with the room. Once again, this is one of those gonna take a while deals cause I ain't gonna but into more than 30 bucks for a hamper...

But wait, this morning I figured it was time to take down the blueberry netting. As I was working on it there was a robin quite interested in the goings on. And he had some food in his beak. I figured he was annoyed at me that I was too close to junior but couldn't spot him. After I took off the side of the net I saw him sitting on a blueberry branch. Good thing I took down the net. I'm sure he would have found his was out but I think he hopped through the shadowbox fence and was separated from the folks.
Karma I suppose. After I took the net away he made his escape and parents were there with works for him. I think if I had not taken away the netting he would have been stuck for hours or more. Took a photo of the two but with the digital zoom on the little camera it was washed out. Glad to see he made it this far. The neighbor's cat is a hunter.