View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:02 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
SilentCinemaFan

I was channel surfing earlier today and managed to run into this film called "Flight" with Denzel Washington. I remember hearing about the film a few years back thinking Hollywood was trying to cash in during the time that pilot flew that doomed airplane into NY bay area and saved all those lives. Anyway I was surprised at how candid the character's alcoholism was and had no idea that was part of the plot. Definitely made me feel better knowing that I have done some pretty embarrassing things but I've never done anything like that. I'm usually a big movie snob so I was pleasantly surprised I took a liking to the film. Highly recommended if anybody still hasn't seen it.

The next thing on the list today is nothing special, my dad is going to help me change the oil in my car, but the oil does need to be changed and he can only help me on the weekends.

I don't have any plans for tonight but since I'm on an extremely tight budget, a movie or a book to relax and engage in is good enough for me.

As for alternative beverages, I've been addicted to this brand of lemonades called Hubert's Lemonade. They sell them at my local Sprouts and the satisfy the sweet craving and also it's escapist sweet alternative to just plain water.