View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 02:37 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Hi. I'm reading backwards on the thread sitting at the lake. I keep saying I'm gonna set my phone down and enjoy the lake. I just love this site tho. I've been hanging around since about April.

CK - very heartfelt post My husband utters something similar but not as heart felt. It's very true what your friend says. You can't heal the broken unless they want to be healed and such.

Bucket list - love it! Sounds like fun too.

I'm back reading my book. These suspense/mystery novels are great ! My mother -in_law used to read Harlequin books until I gave her some suspense books. Now she is hooked. Some of the authors are prosecutors, doctors and such turned writers. This new author I found, Julian? Hoffman, is a prosector turned writer. Really good book. You get to see the inside of law. Michael Palmer, another recently found great author of mine is a doctor (treated doctors with addiction) turned author.

Books take my mind off drinking. Here's some great authors for suspense if you like law and medical stuff! Coben, Patterson, Cromwell, Scottoline, Deaver, Baldaccie, Roberts, Palmer, Hoffman and more. I love seeing the inside of law and medical.

Well, 4:30 pm and I'm sweating a bit. Gonna jump in the lake (and stay close to the shore , of course).

Olivia

When sweat hits my phone watch out! All kinds of letters pop up!