View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 06:22 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good morning everyone. A decent night's sleep and I'm fine this morning. No hangover or regret.

I thought about things yesterday and have concluded that drinking isn't worth it. Niggling thoughts are just that. I drank evey single night without fail for years. Years! I just have to be patient with the process.

Brain, I started watching Supernatural when it first started but only a few episodes. I recently discovered my 14 year old niece enamored of it, along with her crew of friends. Teen girl crush as my brother phrased it.

MLD, having a stock portfolio sounds very interesting. I don't know the first thing about them either. One thing I regret. Have fun. It was lovely of your grandma to leave it to you.

Bernie, those mornings on the misty lake, quiet before it gets busy, cup of coffee and your thoughts, are awesome. Thanks.

Della, I'm curious about the Mennonite super store too. There was a Mennonite shop downtown here but I think it's closed. They sold all sorts of pickles and jams.

Saoutchik, I agree with your "just do it and be done with it" frustrations. Planning for the planning stages?

Time to get ready to take daughter to gymnastics. Breakfasts to be made. I'll check in later. HaF enjoy your day and Mec, hope your trip went well