View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:03 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  
LBrain

Great job of knowing when to say when Trees. Hearing all of the dumb stuff that went on that didn't include yourself is refreshing.

Good check in Dave from up north. I've been avoiding the brew'things' around these parts. There is a thing I'd like to go to but the name of it tells me to just stay away - the "Brewgrass Festival". I want to go for the music but I should probably stay away because ... well just because ...

Picked up ice cream on Thursday - neopolitan. It was gone by Friday afternoon. So the wife made a request for more ice cream. Strawberries and cream and rocky road - 2 for $5. I went wild and crazy last night and made french fries (thin chips) with steamed clams and some shrimp cocktail. Had ice cream for lunch - one of each .

Wife discovered Supernatural on netflix. Put in some good couch time the last couple days. I watched intermittently. Perhaps it gets better after season 1. ??? She needed a couple days to just relax and do nothing, except pull weeds for a few hours.
Must check weather, being brave leaving jeep open all night the past three nights. I miss the mercedes when it was just push a button and top up/top down. Manual labor to tops on jeep. Oh the humanity.

Happy Sober Saturday!

edit: weatherman says leave the tops off for another day!

Last edited by LBrain; 07-25-2015 at 03:07 AM. Reason: weather