View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Bob - wow that's great! Sober on vacation when you spent so many years at the same place in a different frame of mind. We've owned a lake house for eight years. I'm sitting here sober! Never dun that before!!! Quick weekend visit and back home again. Someday hope to spend more time here....and sober. Getting nearer to retirement and look around thinking I want to enjoy these years ....sober! Just took a walk to the pool. Really hot and humid ! Back home to read my book. Husband home and wants me to walk down to lake (right out back) and swim. Not a fan of water that I can't see bottom. Super clear lake but super high due to rain here earlier in the year. No idea why they are not letting out water. Some of our trees are sitting 6' under out there. Just grateful. Just grateful. Just grateful is all I want to say. Grateful to be sober today.

Tooshabby -scars from alcohol! I have some too. Earlier I was talking about Saran Wrap and Glad Wrap. I don't know if I clarified but these scars are self-inflicted booze scars. Pull off the Glad wrap and accidentally cut my thumb/hand area!

Back to my book!

Good evening (said like Dracula!). What show was that, The Adams Family? Loved that show!

Olivia