View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 06:13 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Fee_nominal Friday, Folks!

Snoozed in a lil this morning, since I was wound up for reasons unknown last night until about 11 PM. Mebbe screwin' around with things like Trailer Jacks and Safety Chains got me amped up. Cool Schnoozin' Weather, though. Life be good. OK, except for the Allergies part. The Dog runs and hides when I let a sneeze rip, so I just tossed down an Allergy Pill.

Today is the exciting Early Retiree Regimen of more unpacking. Muck with the new RV Trailer. Before all that, it's head to 'Town' to Recycle all kinda Guano that's accumulated. Meanwhile, Da Wife does her Pilates thing.

I couldn't figger out last night who on Earth was shooting well after dark. Between Ranchers taking out 'Prairie Dogs' [like lil Gophers] whose Burrows snap Livestock Legs, to Gomers shooting up old Refrigerators >1 Mile across the Valley on Federal BLM Land, there's shots heard every day. Don't even give it a second thought. Life Out West. Last night, though, it turns out that someone was lighting off fairly Pro Fireworks across this one side Canyon of ours. A good Show, actually. Pretty dry Weather for such antics, but Common Sense is overrated, eh?

This Lil Dude was hangin' with us after Dinner. About 1 Foot long. They everywhere. Phase 1 of the Tinted/Stamped Concrete he's on was such a hit here, we're gonna have more of it done while we spend our recent City House Sale Profits like Liquor Store Lotto Winners.