View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Holy cannoli!!!! Did I read our Miss Riby is old fashioned?

Kerry James.... If dating women is really that complicated and mind games de jour I am certainly glad I don't have to deal with that. Good luck! You sound like you get it and will not put up with things.

Hey hoo to our newest sober riders. So glad to see you all. This thread moves quick. Just a reminder that if you hit a patch feel free to post here and also on the main board. We want you to be sober come Monday morning and getting the most help possible is important.

As for this guy.... Working from home today. Gonna rain most of the day. I have a planned cheat on my diet. I woke with visions of meatball parms floating in my head. Lunch is gonna be good!

Tomorrow at 4 I go get my new tattoo. Cannot wait!!!! On my right calf. I designed it and will show if off on next weekender when it heals and settles down.

I will be close by today. Have my SMART meeting tonight. We are going to be doing an ABC exercise. The meeting are gonna be 90 minutes now. They are fun. A check in then we do an exercise of the different tools. Then a wrap up. Feels productive and the time flies.

Ken