View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 12:32 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
KeryJames

the red pill is hard to swallow

Ruby: I wish the girls of today were old fashioned like you or had old fashioned values. I have certain principles and values when it comes to relationships and the dating game and there's some behaviours that I simply won't entertain. Neither will I ever suplicate to one of these girls....

The reality is harsh and sometimes it's a tough pill to swallow, but things have changed in 2015. I think social media has altered the mentality of the girls of today......she probably has at least 20 orbitors on facebook waiting in the wings telling her every day...'you're gourgeous', feeding her ego......I've never seen such self-entitiled behaviour.......

You want more context and then tell me if you really think I should have feigned dissappointment? Her friend was with my friend but she had zero interest in him....used him......and my friend went to go back for more but she displayed a lack of interest (without saying the word no as 90% are incapable of doing) "why can't he just get the message?" Ever hear a girl say that? I agree, that's why we have to decipher when there is no interest.....try explaining this to my friend.....he keeps calling her....she gives excuses...he doesn't get the message. I don't blame the girl for this.

But get this..the one I'm with (girl A) says to me that her friend (girl B) is interested in me and could she give her my phone number.....I thought it was a test but she says to me "I'm the least jelous person in the world". A few days later girl B contacts me......we go out......why look a gift horse in the mouth......I spend more time with girl A and nothing is said.....only drops the hint that my friend is a "clueless idiot". I believe my friend would qualify as the gentleman you describe........I knew the score with her......I just thought it was funny that she contacted me to tell me that........only because I pulled away.....it was an ego move on her part.

I had contacted girl B again, and she gave me a definite maybe response to go out...."I'll let you know later", this is a supplication move, wanting me to wait on her call.....I told her "No, I withdraw the offer. get back when you're sure of your schedule" My frame. She was in shock and proceeded to blow up my phone telling me I was "so proud"!!! I love it when women use "shaming language" when a man doesn't take their crap......like this one today telling me I was being aggressive when I was really being assertive. Huge difference. They're both Next'ed. It's all a game of chess.