View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:27 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Thanks B for that quote. I'm screen shooting stuff like this on my phone!

That's Bob for the video. Watched it in the wee hours of the night. Thanks again. More please! I know I can dig around too. Just short on time usually.

Forbetterlife - sorry for your loss. It's hard losing anyone especially parents. I was a "daddy's girl". Lost my dad in 2013 but he had Alz the last ten so I really lost him long ago. That was sad too. It's easier to say "it's gets easier" but it doesn't to me. Just cherish the wonderful memories you have. That's the best advice I can give.

Welcome all newcomers and congrats to sober people!

Hey has anyone used a Liver Health/Detox/Cleanse supplement? Or any advice from their doctor about these? My husband is pre-diabetic (I would say by his glucose #). His aunt is a supplement person (didn't want to say "freak"!). She gave him these "The Ultimate Diabetic Nerve Rejuvenator" pills. He could hardly get out of bed with the nerves in his feet. He's not a big believer in supplements. These pills are incredible he says. I was just curious about liver pills. There are liver pills on the site. And brain/memory pills (since my dad had Alz....).

Happy day everyone !

Keep on keepin on!

Olivia