View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 06:25 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Good morning gang. On vacation. Drove yesterday, and I met a friend for dinner. It was a great gab fest! She does not drink so that was easy. Just had the hotel breakfast and we are relaxing a bit in our room. I may check out the gym. We visit with my two elderly aunts, one is 85, the other over 90, but that one is sharp! Younger not as much, and is the one that was with me for most of a year. She came down here to live with her older sister, who has a size able extended family. We will take them to an early dinner, which my son calls, "dunch." We are in an area thickly populated and with tons of shopping, malls, food. May just check out the ginormous mall until it is time to visit. Sharing one bath makes showers take a long time, too, lol.

Tomorrow, we move on to the beachy part of our week.

I had once checked the meet ups site. Did not see much for my are other than dating groups and maybe a few very specific niches. Maybe need to look again. I could try some community Ed classes or activities. Or try the nicer gym again. My neighbor has made friends there. But she is a true athlete and is in the masters swim and tri groups. I am not athletic. Will never be, lol.