View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 05:49 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Hola gang.

Yikes Bimini, yeah that's pushing it. I reckon a nap will take care of that problem after your zoo visit! Mesa, love that pic of the fine landscaping! Those "lawn ornaments" (rock ornaments?) are great.

Had a bit of a stressful start to the week. My little 3 year-old niece had to go to the hospital with Rotavirus. It's pretty common in kids, but it really had the family scared. About 5 years ago, another niece of mine (her sister) died at the age of just 6 months due to a rare heart defect. So as you can imagine, having another daughter in the hospital at a young age really freaked out everyone in the family. Too many bad memories. Of course, my niece ended up staying overnight at the hospital but was just fine and released the next day. Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster! So, all is well and life is back to normal.

I am sober today, putting one foot in front of the other, and will continue to honor my commitment to sobriety this weekend. Hope you all will join me, Weasel, and the rest of the gang in enjoying the weekend alcohol-free!